- The very first smartphone with an in-monitor fingerprint reader will launch in a couple of days.
- The device’s rumored specs point to a flagship, large-close cellular phone.
- Vivo’s X20 Additionally is the foundation of the cellular phone, closely modified, just like what was exhibited at CES 2018.
One particular of the highlights of CES 2018 was the announcement of the very first smartphone to attribute an in-monitor fingerprint reader. CES ended only 10 days ago, but Vivo has just announced that the very first cellular phone to strike the marketplace with the new technological know-how will launch on January 24.
Shockingly, the cellular phone will be sold as an X20 Additionally. You could be confused by the moniker given that the original X20 Additionally released in September 2017. In point, the prototype highlighted at CES was a closely modified X20 Additionally. It appears that this new gadget will be a variant of the original, which could be confusing from a marketing and advertising perspective.
Also Read: wsop free chips
Whilst no specs for this new X20 Additionally were officially introduced, the telecommunications certification middle of China (TENAA) lists the gadget with the next:
- 6.43-inch OLED screen, 2,160 x 1,080 resolution
- 165.2 x 80.02 x 7.35 mm dimensions and 183.1 g fat
- 2.2 GHz octa-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Dual cameras on back (12 MP and 5 MP)
- 12 MP front-going through digicam
- 128 GB memory, expandable via microSD slot
- 3,800 mAh battery
- Shade decisions including Black Gold, Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, & Matte Black
The TENAA listing all but confirms these specs to be real, but no a person appreciates for sure right up until Vivo launches the gadget in two days.
The rumored price of the smartphone is 3,998 yuan (USD $624.27). With the rumored specs detailed previously mentioned and the point that the gadget is the premiere of a person of the most highly preferred attributes these days, the X20 Additionally quickly falls into flagship, large-close group of smartphones.
Observe the online video under to see the X20 Additionally prototype at CES in motion: