Update (01/22): The HTC U11 on Dash must get Android Oreo currently, in accordance to HTC Vice President of Products Administration Mo Versi. Versi produced the announcement on Twitter (by using GSMArena) over the weekend, stating that the HTC experienced now been given complex acceptance from Dash for the rollout.
At the time of publication, it’s continue to the early hrs of the early morning in the US and we have not seen any user reports relating to the update crop up on social media. We’ll be keeping an eye out as the working day goes on, but be knowledgeable that Oreo is unlikely to strike all products currently.
Also Read: wsop chips
If you’re keen to get the update yourself, head to the computer software update site in your device settings menu to see if you can pull it, and be certain to enable us know in the reviews when you get it.
Welcome to the HTC U11 Android update tracker site. This site addresses all major U.S. carriers with a swift reference desk for each individual and a log with one-way links to even more specifics. It will be regularly updated with the hottest HTC U11 update information and facts, but it won’t contain standard protection patches.
We advocate you bookmark this site so you can remain up to date with the pretty hottest updates.
HTC U11 Android Oreo update
The final HTC flagship, the HTC 10, been given Nougat within 100 days of it currently being launched into the wild we expected a very similar timeline for Oreo on the U11, putting it sometime all-around the end of November. This commenced on November 25 for unlocked products, prior to the Dash update started out rolling out on January 22. As the U11 landed with Android Nougat, it must also be in the managing to get Android P when it’s released later on this yr.
HTC U11 update US
|HTC 11 update – US||Android 7.11||Android 8.|
Unlocked HTC U11 update:
- November 25, 2017, HTC VP of Products Administration Mo Versi claims that the Oreo update is now rolling out to unlocked U11 handsets.
- August 24, 2017, HTC confirms that the U11 will see Android Oreo prior to the end of 2017 in the US. Presumably, this relates to the unlocked model, as carriers tend to get longer to roll out their updates.
Dash HTC U11 (2PZC5) update:
- July 13, 2017, a report indicates that a Dash firmware update has enhanced LTE down load speeds on the U11.
- January 22, 2018, HTC’s Mo Versi claims the Android Oreo rollout for the HTC U11 with Dash must begin currently.
International HTC U11 (2PZC100/HTV33/601HT) update:
- November 15, 2017, HTC starts rolling out Android Oreo to the HTC U11 in Taiwan. This also incorporates the November protection update.
If you have been given an update we’ve missed, strike the reviews underneath or Tip Us!