To figure out the ideal version of Google Perform expert services for your Android device, obtain Perform Providers information or go to Settings -> Applications -> Google Perform expert services, and glimpse at the 3-digit sequence (let’s use XYZ) in the parentheses:
* X defines Android version:
- for Android
- 2 for Android 5. and 5.1 commencing with Perform Providers v8
- 4 for Android 5. and 5.1 just before Perform Providers v8, Android >= 6. following
- 5 for Android Put on
- 7 for Android 5.
- 8 for Android Tv
- 9 for Android 8.+
Also Read: wsop chips
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 5 for mips
- 7 for x86
- 8 for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- for common nodpi
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
- It would seem that 7YZ builds turned 4YZ with Google Perform expert services v6.5. If you have been on 7YZ just before, you should now set up 4YZ.
- It would seem that 4YZ builds bought break up into 2YZ for Lollipop and 4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Perform expert services v8. If you have been on 4YZ just before, you should now set up 2YZ in Lollipop and 4YZ in Marshmallow.
- 014 for Android 438 for Android 6.+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI device
- 876 for Android Tv x86 CPU 320 DPI device
- 940 for Android 8.+ arm64 CPU nodpi device
Google Perform expert services is applied to update Google applications and applications from Google Perform.
This ingredient provides main functionality like authentication to your Google expert services, synchronized contacts, access to all the most current user privateness settings, and larger top quality, lessen-powered spot primarily based expert services.
Google Perform expert services also enhances your app working experience. It speeds up offline queries, provides much more immersive maps, and increases gaming encounters.
Applications may well not perform if you uninstall Google Perform expert services.