To determine out the suitable variation of Google Play products and services for your Android system, down load Play Providers info or go to Configurations -> Applications -> Google Play products and services, and appear at the 3-digit sequence (let us use XYZ) in the parentheses:
* X defines Android variation:
- for Android
- 2 for Android 5. and 5.1 starting off with Play Providers v8
- 4 for Android 5. and 5.1 prior to Play Providers v8, Android >= 6. following
- 5 for Android Use
- 7 for Android 5.
- 8 for Android Television set
- 9 for Android 8.+
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 5 for mips
- 7 for x86
- 8 for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- for universal nodpi
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
- It seems that 7YZ builds turned 4YZ with Google Play products and services v6.5. If you were on 7YZ prior to, you ought to now set up 4YZ.
- It seems that 4YZ builds got split into 2YZ for Lollipop and 4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Play products and services v8. If you were on 4YZ prior to, you ought to now set up 2YZ in Lollipop and 4YZ in Marshmallow.
- 014 for Android 438 for Android 6.+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI system
- 876 for Android Television set x86 CPU 320 DPI system
- 940 for Android 8.+ arm64 CPU nodpi system
Google Play products and services is utilised to update Google applications and applications from Google Play.
This component supplies main features like authentication to your Google products and services, synchronized contacts, accessibility to all the most current user privateness options, and increased quality, lower-powered location dependent products and services.
Also Read: Wsop bonus chips
Google Play products and services also improves your app experience. It speeds up offline searches, supplies extra immersive maps, and enhances gaming experiences.
Applications might not work if you uninstall Google Play products and services.