Handle your documents effectively and easily with ASUS File Manager! ASUS File Manager can help you take care of all your documents regardless of whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, neighborhood space network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share documents to and from any of your storages. It also lets you look through and entry your documents by category.
Knowledge and appreciate these capabilities that ASUS Manager has to provide:
– Your light-weight and savvy file explorer: Lookup, entry, help save, move, delete, or share documents that are stored in your intelligent device’s inside storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
Also Read: World Series of poker chips
– Obtain documents in LAN and SMB: Handle documents in your LAN (neighborhood space network) and SMB (Samba) network.
– More storage possibilities via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts these types of as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Push and Microsoft OneDrive
– Suave and easy multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia documents these types of as tunes or video clips or open up paperwork, pics, or images stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
– Preserve disk area by packaging documents: Compress documents to help save area of your storage and extract compressed documents in Zip and RAR formats
– Straightforward file browsing: Browse documents easily by category appropriate from File Manager’s house screen: photos, video clips, tunes, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
– Disk tools: Storage analyzer, recycle bin and hidden cabinet permit you regulate your disk easily.
For far more solution information and video clips, verify out:
Feedbacks and solutions
We’d appreciate to hear from you!
Mail us your feedbacks via: [email protected]